The reflection tools will be posted on this site in the near future.
Learning in health and wellbeing ensures that children and young people develop the knowledge and understanding, skills, capabilities and attributes which they need for mental, emotional, social and physical wellbeing now and in the future.
Each establishment, working with partners, should take a holistic approach to promoting health and wellbeing, one that takes account of the stage of growth, development and maturity of each individual, and the social and community context.
To support services in taking forward the health and wellbeing framework 6 reflection tools have been developed for use by ALL STAFF.
Various styles have been used in developing the tools to allow for the diverse needs of individuals and services.
- Reflection Tool 1: Responsibility of ALL
- Reflection Tool 2: Organisational Audit of Learning & Teaching in Health & Wellbeing
- Reflection Tool 3: An in-depth study of Learning & Teaching in Health & Wellbeing
- Reflection Tool 4: Cohesion and Progression
- Reflection Tool 5: Curriculum for Excellence Organisers: Mapping the Connections
- Reflection Tool 6: Staff Discussion Task